Over the past couple of months, I’ve found myself viewing Tik-Tok videos. In fact, I spent quite a bit of time (<cough> hours </cough>) scrolling. (OK, don’t judge. I’ve been stressed, and this is an interesting way to relax.) Anyway, I’ve learned some things that I didn’t know, and I’ve spent quality time thinking about things that are mostly funny. I’m not linking to everything because there are so many that do almost the same thing, but I have linked my favorites. Here are my top 10 (so far):
- When I shave my legs, I don’t have to go just one direction (up from the ankle), I can go up and down for a closer shave.
- iPhone hacks (“let’s do this!“)
- There actually are jobs available for someone like me if I want to pay $7 for a course that will give me the info. (Not linking, sorry.)
- All things narcissist. (A gazillion of these, so not linking.)
- Recipes that haven’t quite worked out like they should have. I’m looking at you honey-butter chicken
- Recipes that have worked out well. And this is for you, yogurt marinated chicken thighs
- Tales of a professional dog (If you haven’t seen these, click the link. You won’t be sorry.)
- Stories of a toxic mother-in-law (I didn’t have one, but I’ve known a few….)
- Makeup Tips for “older women.” (I would be insulted if I didn’t need the help.)
- Dirty jokes and dad jokes that are hysterically funny (more reactions than the actual joke)
What do you recommend from TikTok that I might enjoy?