- Experiencing today’s sudden (and unexpected) rain shower
- Being told my apartment looks like “something out of a magazine.” (I’m assuming this person meant the decorating…)
- Enjoying Sonic Drive In’s Happy Hour (half-price drinks between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m.) and $1 ice cream after 8:00 p.m.
- Disliking (but appreciating) the therapist who is kicking my ass. (It’s a stretch if this is “good” or not. Right now it’s just hard.)
- Thinking about my dissertation’s first case study, D’Ante. I wanted to kick his ass all over campus — that is, until I got to know him. I think of him now, and I smile.
- Finding an obscure book at Half Price Books yesterday, Photographs & Poems, that combines Jorie Graham’s amazing poetry with Jeannette Montgomery Barron’s amazing photography. Amazing.
- Meeting Jorie Graham when I was at SMU. Kinda awesome.
- Feeling completely lost but resting in the fact that I know how to read a road map.
- Hearing “Ring of Fire” come across the iPod and wondering how many versions of this song I have … 15 or 20?
error: Content is protected !!